Read as u can

Saturday, January 21, 2012

TEX SAVERIO 'biography'


Tex Saverio. . .
August 28, 1984
Educational Background :

- 2003 - 2004 Bunka School of Fashion
- 2004 - 2005 Phalie Studio

what do you think about him??
doesn't his looks so cute??
pretty?
or. . .

fabulous and adorable ??

ya I know that. . .

of course  I know!!
he is one of my Favorite. . .

Tex Saverio
Is Indonesian Global Designer, dress design, the La Glacon, worn by the world's top singer, Lady GaGa.
the name of Tex Saverio suddenly became crowded conversation in cyberspace. One of the spring 2011 collection of dresses was ever shown at Jakarta Fashion Week, La Glacon, suddenly appeared in Harper's Bazaar U.S
 More, the figure is wearing La Glacon is top singer of the world, Lady GaGa. Inevitably, the praise addressed to the young designer was born in 1984.

 Who was Tex Saverio?

He called Indonesian Alexander McQueen. "I can not, we think of when I saw this dress McQueen (La Glacon)," said celebrity blogger Perez Hilton on fashion blogs, cocoperez.com.
 Saverio laughed at himself compared to the world's leading designers. "That's too much. I am nothing compared to him. One thing is for sure, it will be my motivation, "he said on his personal blog, blog.texsaverio.com.
But who would have thought, young man 26 years was familiarly called Rio that didn't finish his school bench. He opted out of school, to be as fast began his career in the fashion world. Rio won his first award, Mercedes-Benz Asia Fashion Award, when he was 21 years. Now, five years later, La Glacon became a byword in the international fashion world.
Not only is La Glacon an international interest. Another collection of dresses Rio, My Courtesan, is equally fierce. My Courtesan and La Glacon really suck up the attention
of Jakarta Fashion Week visitors some time ago. According to Rio, he can create such a phenomenal dress because it was always thought that each design has its own soul. "This is about the soul. I want each of my work has a soul. That would make much difference, "said Rio.
Rio had dreams of becoming a designer since he was in high school. Rio told, he did draw since childhood. He even drew in the middle of a lesson. "To the extent that one of my teacher one day said to me, 'If I were you, I'll not go to this school. I'll go to fashion school. Why don't you find it a fashion designer' recalls Rio about his teacher. That's exactly what do Rio. He quit school and focus of study modes.
Interestingly, before La Glacon worn by Lady GaGa, Rio has been dreaming of dress design was worn by the artist in question. Since long, Rio wanted the dress worn by a number of celebrity women who have strong character. Who are they? "Angelina Jolie, Lady GaGa, Nicole Kidman, Charlize Theron," said Rio. And who is the model wearing the dress she wants most in his own fashion show? "Naomi Campbell," he said.


haha. . .
seriously. . .


I feel so PROUD of him "TEX SAVERIO"
"fighting bebe, you will find the best think on your live!!!"

3 comments:

  1. Your blog, kept saying he is she. I really thought it's a she.
    *_* confuse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, sorry for the error . .
    we will edit it son..

    thx for correcting <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete