Read as u can

Friday, January 04, 2013

The Gazette Club "Hard Complicated"


In Apartment

Aoi                           : So tired . . . (sit on bar table)
Uruha                      : Haahh . . . (drink water)
Ruki                         : I’ll take a shower.
Uruha                      : Don’t forget to dry your towel after shower. . .
Reita                        : . . . (Turn on the TV)
Ruki                         : Okay, oh, can you make dishes for us? I’m hungry . . .
Kai                           : . . . (Wash his hands)
Uruha                      : Okay. Yu-kun, can you help me to make dinner?
Kai                           : Huh? Okay . . .
Reita                        : (Stared to Kai) I can’t dinner with you tonight, have your dinner without me.
Aoi                           : Eh? Why?
Reita                        : I have to go . . .
Uruha                      : Where will you go?
Reita                        : Somewhere . . . may be . . .
Kai                           : I’ll leave behind for you.
Reita                        : Oh, thank you, but you no need to do that. I think I’ll back home late, so I eat outside too . . .
Aoi                           : Bring me cigarette . . .
Uruha                      : Bring me liquor . . .
Reita                        : . . . (Look at Kai)
Kai                           : . . . I need no anything.
Reita                        : (Breath taking) Ittekimasu.
All                            : Itterasshai . . .

Let’s welcome our star . . .

First Ruki:
This tiny boy who looks so sexy, named Matsumoto Takanori and born February 1st in Kanagawa Prefecture. He had a not good enough relation with his Parents, even he has a tiny body he is a clear boys who loves cleans. And he never can keep himself for not to shop he is a shopaholic.
Second Aoi:
A boy who is the oldest than his friends, named Yuu Siroyama was born January 20th in Mie. Between his friends he is who has an adult think and loves foods that cook with love.
Third Reita:
Born Mei 29th in Kanagawa Prefecture, Kantou, East Japan. Have named Ryo Suzuki he being a boy who has a habit to hide his nose with noseband. This boy who loves Punk music is a boy who hates insect. He is hard fans from Sex Pistols. 
Fourth Kai:
With his cute face and charming smile, was born October 28th in Tokushima and got named Yutaka Uke. Being more calm then his friends, love to cooking and have a dream to be a Chef. This mayo lover had a close relation with his mom, he is a full of love person.
Last Uruha:

Blessed with pretty face and sexy this boy makes all his female friends jealous with his beauty. Named Kouyou Takashima who born June 9th in Kanagawa. He loves a gentle and adult person. He is very care about his perform, he love to wear a beauty cloth. He being a boy who fallen’ in love easily and loves to teasing his friend (Kai). Even he loves a beauty thing, he is an alcoholic and he can’t away from alcohol.

***
11.45 pm

Kai                           : It’s late already, why Ue-chan not comes yet? Don’t we have to go to school tomorrow?
Aoi                           : Don’t worry. He will okay, why not you take a rest? Shima-chan and I will wait for Ue-chan.
Ruki                         : Come on, Yu-kun . . . I’ll sleep with you tonight, I think Ue-chan need time to alone.
Kai                           : Uh? (Go to bed room)
Aoi                           : What’s happen?
Uruha                      : Yu-kun . . .
Aoi                           : . . .?
Uruha                      : (Turn on the TV and tell Aoi about Reita and Kai)

                In Kai room

Ruki                         : (Undress his self)                   
Kai                           : (Look at Ruki body) Taka-chan, why that necklace with you?
Ruki                         : Necklace? Uh! This is?
Kai                           : Yeah, that one!
Ruki                         : Oh, I find it when we in Hime Gakkou. Then I take it. uhm, why?
Kai                           : Uhm, no, nothing (looking down) so, Mika wont to keep it longer. I think I hurt her so bad. I’m sorry Mika. But, I
                                  don’t know how she becomes that hurt because of me. I never understand her feeling. I think I can’t be good
                                  brother for her.
Ruki                         : Yu-kun, let’s sleep. . .
Kai                           : Uh! Okay. . .
Ruki                         : Oyasumi Yu-kun.
Kai                           : Oyasumi, Taka-chan.

                In family room

Aoi                           : So, Mika-chan fallen’ in love to Yu-kun, but she already had Ue-chan?
Uruha                      : Yeah, something likes that, but Mika don’t know that Ue-chan knows about her felling to Yu-kun and Yu-kun
                                  never realize about Mika-chan feeling to him. And Ue-chan thinks that Yu-kun is Mika-chan ex-boyfriend and
                                  Mika still love him.
Aoi                           : It’s so hard complicated!!
Uruha                      : Uhm, I think so. (Drink his wine)

                Knock, knock . . .

Reita                        : Tadaima . . .
Uruha                      : Okaeri . . .
Aoi                           : You late!
Reita                        : Yeah, I’ve told you!
Uruha                      : Where are you from?
Reita                        : Someplace.  . .
Aoi                           : Yeah! You got big problem . . .
Reita                        : (Gaze at Uruha)
Uruha                      : What?
Aoi                           : Don’t look Shima-chan like that or you will get bigger problem. . .
Reita                        : (Sit beside Aoi and put the cigarette and liquor on the table) I’m tired (breathe taking and stand up)
Aoi                           : (Grab Reita hand) so, you will not tell me your story?
Uruha                      : (Eat the snack) tell him the truth and let us help you.
Reita                        : Why you like to make me hard, Shima-chan?
Uruha                      : Huuuh! Don’t act like I’m bad person. I have my own heaven, you know.
Aoi                           : Shima-chan . . .
Uruha                      : Huuh! (Sullen)
Reita                        : I think Shima-chan have told you about it. Why you want me to tell you again?
Aoi                           : Because I want to hear it from you!
Reita                        : (Breathe taking) hear me carefully . . .

                Next morning . . .

Uruha                      : Wake up Yu-kun, taka-chan . . . we have to go to school today!
Kai                           : Uh, Shima-chan I’m sorry to late. I’ll make breakfast.
Uruha                      : I’ve made the breakfast. Just ready yourself, I’ll wait in dinner table with the other.
Ruki                         : Okay.

                Dinning room . . .

Kai                           : I’m sorry for late.
Ruki                         : Where is Ue-chan?
Aoi                           : He have a businss before go to school so he go early.
Ruki                         : (Look at Aoi and eat his japle)
Uruha                      : Okay, let’ go, we already late now.

                Yume Gakkou . . .

Students                  : Morning Shima-chan . . . morning Yama-sama. . .Morning Yu-kun . . . Morning Taka-chan . . . .
Uruha                      : Morning all, morning my sweety!
Student                    : Kyaaa! Sima-chan you’re so sweet!!!
Aoi                           : Let’s go to our room.
Student                    : Shima-chan, where is Ue-chan? Why he not come with you?
Uruha                      : Ah? That is . . . (looka at Aoi)
Student                    : Wat happen to him? Does he fall sick?
Aoi                           : No, he had some business, so he will come little late.
Student                    : Ah! That so! Okay, have a great day, The Gazette Club!
Ruki                         : Okay, let’s go . . .

                Pip, pip . . .

Uruha                      : (Check his phone)
Ruki                         : Who is that?
Uruha                      : Ue-chan . . .
Aoi                           : (Stared at Uurha)
Kai                           : What he said?
Uruha                      : He not come to school today.
Aoi                           : Ask him location . . .
Uruha                      : (Write the text) pip, pip . . . Town garden
Aoi                           : Let’s go guys . . .

                Town garden . . .

Uruha                      : What are you doing here?
Reita                        : (Turn back)
Kai                           : Ue-chan, there is water on your eyes?
Reita                        : Uh?
Ruki                         : You crying?
Aoi                           : Uhm, Yu-kun, I want you to follow me now.
Uruha                      : What?
Aoi                           : (Closer to Uruha) I will send you a text . . .
Uruha                      : But, where will you go?
Aoi                           : I will tell yoou latter.
Uruha                      : Yu-kun, care full with your attitude, you too Yama-sama!
Aoi                           : Huh, I never disapoint you. . . (kiss Uruha forehead) let’s go, Yu-kun . . .
Kai                           : (Follow Aoi)







No comments:

Post a Comment