Read as u can

Friday, November 21, 2014

About Us - Eps 7

About Us

Eps 7

        08.05 pm

Ken          : Sasha!! Sasha!!
Sasha        : Hi, Maya! Let’s go!! (Grab Maya hand and run)
Maya         : Wha . . . what are you doing?
Sasha        : Just follow me!
Ken          : Sasha!!
Gin           : (Look at Sasha and Maya that walk away) hey, ken!
Ken          : Uh! Hey! (Look at Sasha walk away)
Gin           : What are you doing here?
Ken          : Uh! I . . . I want to meet Sasha!
Gin           : Uh! Okay, but I think he is busy now . . .
Ken          : (Worried about Sasha) but, he not answer my call and he even not
  replay my text. Wonder if I’ve done something wrong.
Gin           : Yeah, just like what I said, he is busy, may be he will text you later.
Ken          : If that so, I’ll back home now . . . please tell him I’m looking for him.
Gin           : Okay, I’ll tell him.
Ken          : (Turn back and walk away)
Marry        : (Crash Ken) Oh, sorry . . .
Maya         : (Peeping from behind the wall) you got problem Sasha!!
Sasha        : (Peeping)
Ken          : Okay (leave)
Marry        : (Look at Ken that walks away) Hey Gin!! (Clean her dress) you see where is . . .
Gin           : Stop bothering me!!! (Turn back and walk away)
Marry        : . . . why . . . why you hate me?
Gin           : Me? Hey! Everyone hate you!! Don’t you know that?
Marry        : Hey! That’s so mean!
Gin           : . . . (Look at Maya that come closer)
Sasha        : Gin, why you so angry?
Gin           : (Grab Maya and Sasha hand) you!! (pointing to Marry) stop bothering me!!
Maya         : What’s wrong Gin?
Gin           : You and you!! (Pointing to Maya and Sasha) I’m tired! I’m tired playing this drama!!
Sasha        : What you mean?
Gin           : Huh! Maya! Can you stop act like fools?
Maya         : Gin!!
Gin           : (Look at Maya eyes) Can you stop act like don’t care each other?
Sasha        : Gin, I understand what you mean. (Look at Maya) you feel annoyed by Ken and Marry, don’t you??
Gin           : . . .
Maya         : Is that true? (Look at Gin)
Sasha        : Okay then, from now on, I’ll never disturb you again. Well, thx for everything.
Gin           : No, it’s not . . .
Sasha        : No, it’s okay, I understand what you feel. Well, I think I’ll back to Ken. (Leave)
Maya         : . . . (Walk away) . . .
Gin           : Maya!! Please, listen to me . . .
Maya         : (Stop walking) Thanks Gin! You do too much for me! (Leave)
Gin           : Sorry, Maya . . . (Looking down)
Joe          : Gin! What’s with Maya?
Anita        : (Drink her wine) where is Sasha? I saw Ken outside.
Gin           : Ken?
Anita        : Yes, Ken . . .
Gin           : Find Sasha for me! Now!
Nita         : Now?
Joe          : Okay! (Walk to left side)
Gin           : Go Anita! Find him!! (Walk to right side)
Anita        : (Look at Gin and Joe that’s walk away) okay, where should I find him? (Walk straight)

       03. 13 am

Maya         : What have I done? What have he done? He makes my beauty leave me!! I don’t know. Can I call him as my best friend?

       Knock . . . knock . . .

Anita        : (Whisper) Maya!! Maya!! Open the window!!
Maya         : (Look out from window) what are you doing here? (walk to front door and open it) come, come in!
Anita        : Uhm . . .
Maya         : What is it? You won’t go inside?
Anita        : I need your help.
Maya         : What is it?
Anita        : Follow me!
Maya         : (Take on the jacket and walk to the corner of alley)
Joe          : Hey, Maya!
Maya         : Joe?
Joe          : (Open the car door for Maya) just get in!
Maya         : (Look at Joe and go into the car)
Joe          : I want you to meet someone! So just sit and enjoy the trip!
Maya         : (Look at the back sit) you said you need my help? (Gaze to Anita)
Anita        : . . . Sorry . . . If I said the truth you must be won’t come with me!
Maya         : . . . (Look out the road)
Joe          : Maya, what your relation with Sasha? Sorry, it just my curiosity, don’t answer it if you don’t mind it (smile)
Maya         : (Think on her mind) I don’t know, I just . . .
Anita        : Maya, Sasha and you looks like sweet couple . . . but . . . I don’t know what kind of couple . . .
Joe          : I don’t know you can be that mad to Gin. Wonder what Sasha is in your life. Because, Gin is your best friend, I guess.
Maya         : . . .
Joe          : I’m too! Of course I’m your best friend too.
Anita        : I’m too Jowie!!
Joe          : Yeah, you too. But, just if you stop calling me that way!
Maya         : (Smile)
Joe          : (Look at Maya)
Anita        : You smiling? Whoa!! Finally, after this hardest day!!
Maya         : You are sweet guys! Really sweet, ever you think to be a lover?
Anita        : (Blush)
Joe          : (Keep driving)
Maya         : Haah . . . it’s kinda quite here . . . (gaze to Joe and Anita)

       03.35 am

Joe          : Maya, we’re arrived!!
Anita        : Maya!! (Touch Maya cheeks)
Maya         : Ah! Oh . . . sorry . . . (Yawn) I’m asleep . . .
Joe          : Come on we’re arrived . . .
Maya         : (Look outside) Eh? Why we here? I’m not hungry!
Anita        : Come on Maya! (Grab Maya hands and going into cafe)
Gin           : Guys . . . right here!!
Joe          : Oh!! Right there . . .
Maya         : Oh My God! I’m so sleepy!! (Following Anita)
Anita        : Hi, Gin . . . Hi, Sasha . . .
Maya         : Sasha? Where is Sasha??
Sasha        : . . . Maya, I’m here . . .
Maya         : (Looking down) uh! Sasha!! (Hug Sasha) why you leave me?? (Bites Sasha soldier)
Sasha        : Ouch! Stop biting me!!
Maya         : (Hug Sasha tightly)
Gin           : Maya . . .
Maya         : (Stare to Gin and stop hugging Sasha) Joe, buy me a coffee!
Joe          : Okay . . . come on Anita!
Anita        : Okay . . .
Maya         : (Sleep on Sasha lap while looking Sasha face)
Gin           : Maya . . .
Maya         : I don’t want to talk till my coffee come!
Sasha        : (Looking down and rub Maya hair)
Gin           : (Look at Maya and Sasha)
Maya         : (Touch Sasha cheeks and lips)
Joe          : Here your coffee . . .
Maya         : (Wake up and sit)
Gin           : (Look at Maya)
Sasha        : Okay, let’s talk!!
Maya         : (Look at Sasha and Gin) Okay, what you want to say?
Gin           : Maya . . . I don’t want you mad to me . . . but, it’s reasonable if you mad to me . . . (Look at Maya)
Maya         : (Drink her coffee and look at Gin) I’m hearing you!
Gin           : I don’t want both of you break up, even both of you not a lover!
Sasha        : . . .
Anita        : I don’t understand what you say, Gin?
Joe          : (Grab Anita hand) why not you eat this? It’s taste good!
Anita        : Uhm . . . (eat the food)
Maya         : (Eat Joe fried fries) so . . . (look at Gin)
Gin           : . . . (Take a deep breath)
Sasha        : Maya . . . Don’t do that to Gin he is your best friend, it must be hard for him if you treat him like strangers!!
Maya         : (Look at Gin) best friend? (Look at Sasha) okay, as far as you happy!
Gin           : (Look at Maya)
Maya         : Its okay Gin! If Sasha can forgive you, why I’m not? You’re my best friend anyway! (Hold Sasha small fingers)
Joe          : Okay, why not we sleep together tonight?
Anita        : Yay!! I’m happy!! Where we gonna sleep?
Sasha        : At my house? I have one room with big bed, so we can sleep together there?
Gin           : Okay! Let’s get going!!

       At Sasha House . . .

Anita        : Hey Sasha, where’s the room? (Whispering)
Sasha        : (Lock the front door) Uh! Follow me!
Gin           : (Following Sasha)
Maya         : (Hug Sasha from behind and walk straight to upstairs)
Joe          : Hey Anita! Look at Maya!!
Anita        : Uh?
Joe          : Don’t you think Maya become childish if she with Sasha?
Maya         : Joe! I heard everything you say!
Joe          : I said the truth!!
Sasha        : (Open the door) here the room!
Anita        : (Walk in) whoa! Your room! (Jump to bed) I want to sleep on right side!!
Gin           : No, you a girl! So, you have to sleep in the middle!
Joe          : Yes, Gin right!!
Anita        : Huh! No way!! I can’t sleep in the middle! (look at Sasha) mom, can I sleep on right side?
Sasha        : Uh? (Look at Maya)
Maya         : (Kiss Sasha neck and gaze to Anita)
Anita        : (Whimper) okay. I’ll sleep in the middle!
Gin           : (Jump to bed and sleep)
Joe          : Come on Anita, let’s sleep! It’s getting day!!
Anita        : Huuuh . . . (whimper)
Sasha        : Maya! Let’s sleep! (Look at Maya that still hug him)
Maya         : (Look at Sasha and whisper) I know you can’t life without me! (Go to bed and sleep)

Sasha        : (Blush)

No comments:

Post a Comment