Read as u can

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

4) Promise


Seimei no Renzoko
(Continuitly of Life)

                At hospital

Han                      : How is she?
Doctor               : Is she a smoker?
Han                      : Uhm! Yes, she is.
Doctor               : She seems drinker too?
Han                      : Yes, you right.
Doctor               : What she never complained of pain in her body or certain parts?
Han                      : No. why?
Doctor               : In whole body resistance is not good. Especially the condition of the liver and
  lungs is not good. The disease has attacks the liver and, she should be in
  operation. She was able to last long in this condition. But, it would be nice if it
  made ​​a wise decision to immediately operate on her heart and lungs before the
  disease also attacks the cardiac.
Han                      : If so, do it! Do everything that can make her better!
Doctor               : Then we will operate on Ang soon.
Han                      : Thank you doctor, please do the best!
Doctor               : I’ll!

                2 days later . . .

Jade                     : Ang, are you awake?
Koun                   : Huh? Sister, are you awake?
Ang                      : . . .
Han                      : Ang, how you feel?
Ang                      : Beer!
Octa                    : (Bring water) sister, you can’t drink beer right now. Just drink this, it taste good!
Ang                      : (Drink the water)
Octa                    : How is it? (Smiling)
Koun                   : Why you never told your condition? Huh! Why are you really love smoking and drinking?
Ang                      : It tastes good you know!
Koun                   : What? It makes you dying!
Ang                      : Han! Kill him!
Koun                   : What?
Han                      : Ah! Koun, why do you really like annoying Ang? Let her rest!
Octa                    : You two looks like a child!
Cleo                    : Hi all I’m coming!! Ah! Sister, you awake!
Jade                     : Yes, she has.
Cleo                    : Ah! I bring food to you, my mother cooked it and say hello to sis Ang.
Koun                   : Whoaa!! I love this! Can I eat this? (Eat the food)
Octa                    : Koun, she has not said yes!
Koun                   : Hah! Id heel ghood!
Jade                     : Koun, can you stop talking with mouth full of food?
Koun                   : Hi khan!
Han                      : Now you really a child!

                3 weeks later . . .

Ang                      : (Awake. Stroking Octa's head)
Octa                    : Ah! Sister, what wrong?
Ang                      : I can’t sleep. Where is the other?
Octa                    : they’re in outside. You want me to call them?
Ang                      : Ah, no. Can you fetch me some water?
Octa                    : Okay! (Take a water) here your water.
Ang                      : Thank you.
Octa                    : No problem.
Ang                      : Ah! When doctor say I can back home?
Octa                    : Tomorrow. (Smiling)
Ang                      : Ah! That so! (Give Octa the glass)
Octa                    : (Put the glass) sleep well sister. (Covered Ang)

                Next morning

Jade                     : Ang! Are you ready to back home?
Ang                      : Hembh!
Han                      : Ah! I just got a phone from Bella and the other. She say hallo to you, and they
  sent you pocket!
Ang                      : Huh!
Koun                   : I put it on your room.
Ang                      : Thanks.
Cleo                    : Okay, let’s go home!
Octa                    : The car in front of lobby. Come on.
Cleo                    : I can’t wait to have fun again with you sister!
Ang                      : (Smiling)

                Ang house

Ang                      : Huh? What is it?
Koun                   : I don’t know! that is the pocket from sis Bella and the other.
Ang                      : (Open the pocket)
Han                      : What is it?
Cleo                    : May be Japanese snack?
Octa                    : May be Music player?
Jade                     : It’s must be so big!
Ang                      : (Shocked)
All                         : What is it?
Ang                      : Hhaaaaaahhhh!!! This is Uruha accessories! Oh My God! It’s real! Finally!
Han                      : Huh! You shocked me!
Ang                      : (Laughing) I’m so happy! So! So! So! So happy!!
 Han                     : If that so, why not you safe it in your room?
Ang                      : I’ll! (Run to her room)
Octa                    : Sister, this is your food! Don’t be late to eat!
Ang                      : Wait me!
Jade                     : For the first time!
Cleo                    : Why?
Jade                     : For the first time I see her being so happy!
Han                      : Because Uruha! Just he who can make her going crazy! And melting!
Octa                    : You right brother.
Koun                   : Hey, that is better than her vampire expression!
All                         : (Imagine Ang expression and going goose bumps)

                Ang room

Koun                   : Sister, can I in?
Ang                      : (Draw Uruha face) yes.
Han                      : (Read magazine) hi Koun!
Koun                   : Hi, sister, I just wondering, what will happen to my relation with Octa.
Ang                      : (Stared Koun) you want to continue to pursue a more serious with him?
Koun                   : . . . I guess . . . so!
Ang                      : If that so, why not you marry him?
Koun                   : (Shoked) Ha, How, How can I marry him?
Ang                      : Why?
Koun                   : How the law of our country?
Ang                      : Marry him in of religion. After that, let us move to Holland. You will be legally
  married there.
Koun                   : How about my education?
Ang                      : You have to finish your education, then you marry him in of religion, than we go to
  Holland, so you can legally marry him! But, I just allow you if you being serious!
Koun                   : Okay!

                10 Month later . . .

Ang                      : Are you ready?
Han                      : Yes. What about you?
Ang                      : It’s hard!
Han                      : Huh! Just try to relax!
Ang                      : I’m keep trying.
Koun                   : Is it okay, Octa?
Octa                    : Yes. (Smiling)
Jade                     : Hey! How about our stuff?
Ang                      : My servant will sent it soon after we found house in Holland!
Cleo                    : So, where will we stay?
Ang                      : My Aunty house. He had a cottage that we can stay!
Cleo                    : Okay!
Han                      : If that so, let’s go!

                On the plane

Han                      : Ang, try to take a rest.
Ang                      : I can’t. Somehow I feel so dizzy. I need my beer!
Han                      : Ang, please! Stop to drink it! Keep your condition.
Ang                      : Okay, Ma’am!
Jade                     : Ang, Han is a boy. Why you call him Ma’am?
Ang                      : What? You will kill me now?
Jade                     : Huh?
Octa                    : What's wrong with her? She became more sensitive.
Koun                   : Just take a rest Octa. We will need a lot of energy to this event.
Octa                    : I can’t. I’m so happy right now! After our last day together of weight, finally we
  can get married.
Cleo                    : Hey! I’m so happy! Finally I can see both of my best friends together.
Octa                    : Cleo! Thanks for always accompanying Koun and me! You’re the real best
  friend!
Ang                      : (Looked Octa)
Han                      : Ang, what are you thinking about?
Ang                      : Huh? Nothing!
Han                      : Apparently you have not fully thought of me as your best friend. No matter if
  you don’t want to tell me.
Ang                      : . . . Han.
Han                      : I’m here, Ang.
Ang                      : Somehow I doubt again. I'm afraid if this is only temporary. You know, I really
  hope if they can be together forever.                       
Han                      : Ang, calm down! Everything will be fine a head! You just find it hard to let go of
                                  your brother. It is common in an older sister!
Ang                      : Hah! I think you right! But, I really afraid if I just can see them happiness awhile.
                                  I’m afraid if I can’t accompany them any longer.
Han                      : Ang, I think you just tired. Let’s have some rest. It will make you feel better.
Ang                      : (Sigh and asleep)

                In airport

Cleo                    : Sister, brother, wake up!
Han                      : Huh?
Jade                     : We’ve arrived!
Han                      : Ah? Oh! Ang, wake up!
Ang                      : Don’t bother me!
Han                      : Ang! We’ve arrived! This is not in home!
Ang                      : Huh? I said don’t bother . . . ah? (Turn around)
Han                      : What?
Ang                      : Aish! Sorry! He-he.
Octa                    : Come on. Our driver has come.
Koun                   : Octa, we have to take our bag!
Octa                    : Ah! I forgot it.
Cleo                    : Okay! Let’s take our bag!

                At cottage

Ang                      : Huh! Finally we’ve home! I’ll sleep!
Han                      : Ang! You just awake!
Ang                      : Don’t bother me!!!
Han                      : Ang!!
Cleo                    : Whoaa! It’s not looks like cottage! But, its looks like castle!
Jade                     : Yes, you right! (Turn around)
Octa                    : Hey! This is our first time in Holland right?
Jade                     : Yes?
Octa                    : Why not we have some shopping?
Maid                     : It’d heard so fun! But you can’t!
All                         : (Shocked)
Koun                   : Wh, who, who are you?
Maid                     : Sorry, I’m the maid here. I've heard that you would come. Mrs. Jessica asked me
                                  to supply all your needs. And you can’t come out today. Because tomorrow is
                                  the day of your wedding.
Octa                    : How did you know that getting married is Koun and me? What you not feel
                                  strange, with two lovers like us?
Maid                     : You mean? Gay? Here, a couple like you is very common. It’s not the drum again.
Koun                   : Ah! So, that is why sister bring us here?
Cleo                    : I guess so!
Maid                     : Better now you cleanse yourself, in your rooms have private bathrooms. But if
                                  you want to bath, in the backyard there is a pool of warm water and cold water. If
                                  you need something, I have a room downstairs.
Cleo                    : How about some snack?
Jade                     : Yes, yes, she right!
Maid                     : As you wish.
Jade                     : No, no, I mean, can we go with you? We would like to choose a meal that we eat.
Maid                     : Of course!

                08.14 pm

Ang                      : (Go to downstair) ma’am, whether there is beer here?
Maid                     : Beer?
Ang                      : I mean, liquor?
Maid                     : Ah, yes. We’ve some wine and brandy here.
Ang                      : Ah! That’s good. Give it to me!
Maid                     : So, you like to drink it?
Ang                      : Uhm! Somehow I feel better if I drink it!
Maid                     : That so.
Han                      : Ang! Ang! Where are you? (Searching Ang)
Ang                      : Huh! Ma’am, please hide me!
Han                      : Ang! (Found Ang)
Ang                      : Ah!
Han                      : What I said about “don’t drink that again”?
Ang                      : Uhm! I just drink it a little. Don’t be angry to me!
Han                      : How stupid are you? How if your condition being bad? What will you do?
Ang                      : Sorry! (Smoking)
Han                      : Ang! What had I said to you?
Ang                      : “Don’t drink that again!” I’m not drinking this you know! I breathe it!
Han                      : Ang, please! Stop drink and smoking! Okay?
Ang                      : Han! I can’t, I’ll collapses if I’m not drink it!
Han                      : And you will die if you still do it! (Leave)
Ang                      : Han! Han! (Take the wine) Han!
Han                      : What?
Ang                      : Sorry!
Han                      : How can you say sorry, while you bring it near me? (Go into bedroom)
Ang                      : Han! I’m not drinking this at all!
Han                      : Huh! I can believe you!
Ang                      : Really?
Han                      : Yeah! And just do everything you want! (Covered himself)
Ang                      : Huh! (Go to family room)
Octa                    : Sister, what are you doing there?
Ang                      : Huh! (Collide table) ouch!
Octa                    : Sister, are you okay?
Ang                      : Aish! I just search Pokémon DVD’s.
Octa                    : So, you found it?
Ang                      : No!
Octa                    : Why not you ask to the maid?
Ang                      : Ah! No, that is not a big deal! Can you turn on the TV please?
Octa                    : Yes. (Turn on TV) sister, why you drink it again?
Ang                      : I need it!
Octa                    : (Looking Ang)
Ang                      : Why? Don’t give me that catty face!
Octa                    : Huh! You make me worry you know!
Ang                      : (Smoking) sorry. (Stubbed out her cigarette) Hey, why you still awake?
Octa                    : I can’t sleep.
Ang                      : So, why you not watching in your room?
Octa                    : Koun sleeping, I don’t want to wake him up.
Ang                      : Ah! That so, go to sleep here, I'll keep you.
Octa                    : Ah?
Ang                      : Come on!
Octa                    : (Lie down) sister. You know how happy I’ am right now?
Ang                      : Uhm! (Watch TV)
Octa                    : Finally, I can be Koun’s at all.
Ang                      : (Smiling)
Octa                    : Thank you for always be there for us. You’re the best sister ever I have.
Ang                      : (Stroked Octa’s hair) just close your eyes. You will asleep soon.
Octa                    : (Close his eyes)
Ang                      : (Covered Octa) sleep well, Octa. (Watching TV till asleep)

                Next morning

Maid                     : Good morning, jonge dame. Your breakfast is ready.
Ang                      : Thank you.
Octa                    : Jonge dame?
Ang                      : It means “young lady”.
Octa                    : Ah! I see.
Han                      : Hey, come on, we have to go to chapel at 09.30 am.
Ang                      : Okay!
Octa                    : Sister!
Ang                      : Yes?
Octa                    : (Hugged Ang) thanks for all!
Ang                      : Octa! (Smiling) don’t cry, it makes you look so ugly!
Octa                    : Uh? (Stroked his face)
Jade                     : Ha-ha. You’re awesome Octa!
Cleo                    : Octa! Kiss me, please? You’re my princess!
Koun                   : Never! Octa just will kiss me! He is mine, okay!
Cleo                    : Why you so angry?
Jade                     : Ha-ha, of course he angry. Today is their wedding. But you flirting his couples.
Ang                      : Ha-ha. Come on!
Han                      : Ang, don’t forget your supplement and vitamin!
Ang                      : Okay!

                12.20 pm

M.C                     : Okay guys. Finally we come to free time. For all audience, please enjoy your
                                  party!!
Ang                      : Koun! Congratulation for your wedding, finally I can attend on your wedding
                                  party! I can see your happy face!
Koun                   : Sister, thank you so much for everything! Thank you for always be there for me!
                                  You’re my guardian angel!
Ang                      : As my promise, Koun!
Han                      : Octa? Where is Octa?
Jade                     : Yeah! Where is Octa?
Cleo                    : Hey, there is Octa!
Octa                    : Sister!!! I’ve something for you!
Ang                      : Huh? What is it?
Octa                    : Just come here!
Ang                      : (Closer to Octa) Huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment