Read as u can

Friday, November 16, 2012

3) Promise


Tokunai Wakare
(Far Not a Farewell)

            1 year later.  . .

M.C                     : Okay, let's give a rousing welcome to our best graduates. Dwira Han, Aiu
  Anggra, and Klara Jade, for the award-winning welcome to the podium!
All                         : (Go to podium)
Mrs. Farah        : This award to you Han, congratulation to be number one!
Han                      : Thanks Mrs. Farah.
Mrs. Farah        : This is to you Ang, congratulation to be number two!
Ang                      : Thanks.
Mrs. Farah        : Oh Jade, this is for you! Congratulation to be number three!
Jade                     : Thank you Miss, say hello to Mr. Jill from me!
Mrs. Farah        : Okay!
M.C                     : Next, give a rousing welcome to our exemplary students. Aikyou Ren, Nee
  Dey, Bella Bi and, Oi Jizen, for the exemplary students welcome to the podium!
Mrs. Farah        : Oh, my lovely student. Congratulation to be our exemplary students, you made
  me proud as always! As a reward, I’ll give this for you guys!
All                         : Thank you Mrs. Farah.
M.C                     : Okay, now is the time for the vice principal congratulated.
Mrs. Farah        : good morning all, previously let me thank you for you all, it was regrettable
  because the principals are unable to attend tiled. But even so, today is still a
  happy day. Because today is the day that all my beloved students can prove
  their identity, you all have to be the best at this school. You all really made me
  proud, after many hard days we passed along, now it's time we part. We as a
  companion you guys feel very happy for the success of all of you. Continue to
  work and pursue the future. Remains to be the best! Thank you.
Jade                     : (Cry) she make me hard!
Han                      : Calm down Jade. This is not farewell at all! We still can come here right?
Aikyou                               : He is right Jade, if we have free time, we can come here again.
Jade                     : Hiks! You right! Hiks! But it still feels hard!
Dey                      : I know. But, don’t be so weak!
Bella                    : She said the truth! You see, Ang being hate you.
Jade                     : Why?
Han                      : Ang hate someone who makes an impression so weak!
Jade                     : Huh? I’m not crying. No, I’m not!
Aikyou                               : (Grinning)

               

2 weeks later . . .

Han                      : Ang!! Ang!!
Ang                      : What is it? You awaken me!
Han                      : The other!
Ang                      : Why? Huh!
Han                      : (Sigh) Dey, Aikyou, Jizen and, Bella . . .
Ang                      : . . .
Han                      : They moved to Japan this evening!
Ang                      : What? They even not tell about it to me!
Han                      : They not tell me too.
Ang                      : Where is them now?
Han                      : Aikyou house, they prepared to flight.
Ang                      : Let’s go. Koun, Octa, Cleo, come on!
Koun                   : Huh? Where will we go?
Han                      : Just go on!

                Aikyou house . . .

Ang                      : (Break down the door) why you not tell me about it?
Bella                    : Ang?
Ang                      : What? You begged me to be my best friend. But you just want to leave me like
  this? It turns out you're all the same. Never really want me!
Aikyou                               : Ang! This is not like what you see!
Ang                      : Yeah? I can see it!
Dey                      : Ang, listen to us!
Ang                      : Hey, I’m here! I always listen to you!
Jizen                    : Ang, we are going to move to Japan, we’ll go to lecture there. We’ll not leave you.
  We'll keep in touch. We’ll not deny that we give our promise to you. Don’t think
  bad things, we are still your best friend!
Ang                      : Huh! Really? Why not you bring me with you and throw me out from the plan?
Bella                    : Ang! Please, don’t make it hard for us.
Ang                      : Huh? Okay! I’ll never make you hard, but you can make me hurt! Okay, I
  Understand what you want! Just leave me alone and never look at me again!
  (Run away)
Octa                    : What can we do now?
Koun                   : Don’t worry Octa!
Octa                    : Koun, she is your sister!
Koun                   : Ah! Okay, don’t be so mad to me!
Han                      : I will follow her.
Ang                      : (Screaming) Aaaaarrrggghhh! What the hell is it! My tears! Shit! They make me
  cry! What the hell I’ve done? I shouldn't know them from scratch. This is what I
  hate from a meeting! I hate to meet and know new people. I hate ties. This all just
  leaves me pain!
Han                      : (Approach Ang) Ang! Are you okay?
Ang                      : Don’t come near me!
Han                      : I’ll not!
Ang                      : (Stared Han)
Han                      : Ang, you know. The first time I saw you, you amaze me. You are a strong girl, to
  the point that you made me feel I will not be able to stand on your independent as
  a place with such formidable! You strong Ang! You really don’t deserve to cry
  just because of this! Calm down Ang. I'm still here for you. (Hugged Ang)
Aikyou                               : (Stoped his step and see Han and Ang) this is the reason why I chose to go!
Dey                      : Aikyou!
Aikyou                               : I’ll prepared my stuff (Back to house)
Jade                     : Ang! Are you okay?
Ang                      : . . .
Bella                    : (Approach) Ang (Hugged Ang) don’t be so mad to us!
Ang                      : How can? It’s too far, you know? How can you still remember me if you stay in a
  far away?
Jade                     : Ang, Far not a farewell. We still can be best friend. We can still keep in touch.
  Don’t be so sad or mad. We are best friend, right?
Ang                      : . . . Don’t let me down guys!
Han                      : I’ll not Ang!
Octa                    : Uhm! Sister, can I bring you to airport?
Bella                    : Will you? Of course you can!
Octa                    : If that so, I’ll bring you with my car.
Koun                   : Ehem!
Octa                    : What?
Koun                   : Oh, nothing!
Jizen                    : Ha-ha, I think Koun was jealous!
Koun                   : Not at all!
Jade                     : Not at all?
Koun                   : (Blush)
All                         : (Laughing)

                At Airport

Bella                    : Bye all!
Dey                      : Bye, guys!
Ang                      :  (Looked down)
Aikyou                               : Bye! (Look at Ang)
Jade                     : Bye guys!
Jizen                    : Koun, Take care yourself! Keep Octa and Cleo too!
Koun                   : Okay brother!
Han                      : Bye all! Take care!
Ang                      : (Looked down) I’ll miss you all! Hiks (Hugged Han)
Han                      : (Shoked) Ang!
Koun                   : Sister! You make me shy!
Octa                    : Sister, are you okay?
Ang                      : I’m okay! (Wipe her tears) Let’s go home!
Cleo                    : Okay! But, can we buy something to eat?
Octa                    : You always hungry!
Ang                      : Okay, I think I need to eat too.
Han                      : If that so, where will we eat?
Koun                   : Chinese restaurant!!
Jade                     : Eh? You like Chinese food?
Koun                   : Not at all! But, my friend said there Chinese food feel good.
Cleo                    : What is it?
Koun                   : Sashimi!
All                         : That is Japanese food!!!
Koun                   : Huh? Why you talk so loud? (Close his ear)
Ang                      : I think there is error on your brain! (Hold Octa hand) Come on!
Koun                   : Where will you go? Bring Octa back to me!
Ang                      : No!
Koun                   : Huh! Let him go! (Run to Ang)
Octa                    : Koun, you look so childish!
Koun                   : I don’t care! I want you to back to me!
Han                      : (Embrace Koun) Hey! Slow down, if you want you can walk with me.
All                         : (Laugh)

                Next morning

Jade                     : Ang! What is it?
Ang                      : Huh? What?
Octa                    : Oh sister, that’s mine!
Koun                   : (Awaken) Huh, what is it?
Han                      : Why you naked?
Koun                   : (Blush)
Ang                      : (Stared Koun and drink beer)
Jade                     : Octa wearing boxer only and you naked? What is it!!!
Han                      : Jade, don’t be so negative! Ang, can you stop drink that in the morning? Koun
  and Octa, please wear your cloth!
Ang                      : I can’t!
Jade                     : I’m too.
Octa                    : I’m sorry.
Koun                   : Huh! I’ll back sleep.
Cleo                    : (Out from her room) Sister, I got headache! (Close to Ang)
Ang                      : What the hell is she!
Han                      : Ang!
Jade                     : (Close to Cleo) what’s wrong honey? Come on, I’ll take care of you.
Ang                      : . . .
Han                      : Ang, come on! (Go to gazebo)
Ang                      : (Go to gazebo) what is it?
Han                      : Why you can’t be friendlier?
Ang                      : Why?
Han                      : They’re Koun friend, and Koun is your brother!
Ang                      : Why they stay at my house? Bring weird things! Naked! Headache every
  morning! Always talk too much! Somehow its feel strange!
Han                      : Hey! That is they’re privacy!
Ang                      : How about my privacy? My room! My work room! My art! My house! I’m the
  owner!!
Han                      : So you want us to move?
Ang                      : . . .
Han                      : If that is the real what you want, why not you tell us? We will move!
Ang                      : No! Not like that! Why they can’t be more honest to me! We live together, we in
  the same house, but I don’t know even the little things about them!
Han                      : You mean, Koun and Octa?
Ang                      : It’s being real and more real everyday! I worried about it!
Han                      : (Looked inside the house) why not you ask to Koun? Let’s talk together!
Ang                      : Can we?
Han                      : We don’t know yet! But, we will know if we ask to Koun soon!
Octa                    : (Go into Koun room) Koun . . .
Koun                   : Why? What’s wrong? You look so confuse!
Octa                    : Yes, I’m confused and, I’m afraid . . .
Koun                   : Why? Just tell me what makes you afraid!
Octa                    : Your sister . . .
Koun                   : (Mad) what have she done to you? Let me talk to her!
Octa                    : (Hold Koun hand) no, not like that!
Koun                   : Eh?
Octa                    : Koun, listen to me!
Koun                   : Yes . . .
Octa                    : No matter what, I love you Koun! Don’t be so pain if one day we have to apart!
Koun                   : Hey! Hay! Stop it! Why you talk about it? What is she have done to you?
Octa                    : Nothing! I heard she talk with Han about us, I think your sister was afraid about
  our relationship. She worried about you Koun! I can’t be like this anymore! I think
  if we still like this, we will make her hurt! Koun, let’s break up!
Koun                   : No! I’ll not apart with you! We will still together! I’ll talk to her everything about us!
Octa                    : But, Koun! I’m afraid if she can’t accept me!
Koun                   : Octa, just believe me!

                Knock, knock . . .

Han                      : Koun . . . can we talk? (Waiting outside)
Koun                   : Let’s go?
Octa                    : No! I’m afraid!
Koun                   : Octa, just you who I love. So I’ll keep my love! Please, go with me to find her!
  Just you who can make me strong!
Octa                    : But,
Koun                   : Just act like nothing happen!
Octa                    : (Go out with Koun)
Koun                   : Yes, brother?
Han                      : Hey, Octa?
Octa                    : Hey. (Smiling)
Han                      : Come on, Ang want to talk with you!
Koun                   : Octa, let’s go!
Han                      : Ah! Octa, come on!
Octa                    : Ah! Okay!
Ang                      : (Stared to Koun and Octa) sit down!
Koun                   : What is it? (Eat the snack)
Ang                      : First, can you be honest to me and Han?
Octa                    : (Looked Koun)
Koun                   : My pleasure!
Ang                      : In fact, what going on between you two?
Koun                   : We? W, we . . . we were lovers.
Octa                    : Koun . . .
Ang                      : (Shocked) Huh!!! What do you know what you talking about?
Koun                   : Yes.
Ang                      : Really? What can you accountable for your words?
Koun                   : Yes.
Ang                      : Okay! That’s for you, but, what about Octa? Are you sure of your relationship?
  Do you can love Koun forever? Do you convinced to live with Koun? Can you
  take care of him?
Octa                    : (Looked down)
Ang                      : (Hit table) Why are you silent? What you can’t approve Koun words? Why are
  you looked down? Didn’t I tell you to be honest? Look at me and answered my
  questions! Replied proudly as Koun do for you!
Koun                   : (Standing and blocking Ang) stop it, sister. I begging to you don’t hurt Octa!
Ang                      : Why? You better chose him are not even able to answer a small question? You
  chose him are not able to stand on your side? You know, I love you, I don’t want
  you hurt by all the falsehoods, and I really don’t want to see you dropped! Him!
  You love people who can’t even look at the eyes of your sister!
Koun                   : . . .
Han                      : Ang, calm down! You will make them depressed. Give them opportunities to think
  and speak.
Ang                      : They don’t know how worried I am! They don’t know how much pain my heart
  when thinking about their future here!
Octa                    : Sister, I’m . . .
Ang                      : (Stared to Octa)
Octa                    : I’m sorry, but, I really love Koun, I don’t know how, but, I’ll always keep my feelings
  to Koun. I don’t want to lose him.
Ang                      : Wrong answer! You’ve to go!
­­­­­­­­Koun                   : Sister, want you mean?
Ang                      : He must go! I don’t care I'll never let you together! You're still in puberty. I'm
  sure you'll quickly forget each other.
Koun                   : What? How about you? You can only hold you love for Uruha. What do you
  think you're better? You don’t understand what we feel, is not a matter of age, it's
  a matter of feeling. I really love....
Ang                      : (Punch)
Koun                   : (Thrown backward)
Han                      : Ang!!! What are you doing?
Ang                      : What are you talking about? How dare you speak rudely to me! What’s your
  right to talk about my love for Uruha? What makes you a presumptuous? Him?
  (Pointing to Octa)You guys are equally useless! I don’t want to hear again
  the words of you. I want him to go from this house.
Koun                   : Okay, if that is what you want. I’ll go with Octa.
Ang                      : Just go and don’t come back to me!
Octa                    : . . . Sister, please, don’t do that to Koun. I’ll go right now, but, please allow Koun
  to stay here. Sorry for all trouble I’ve made.
Ang                      : Just do what you want!!
Han                      : Enough! Can you be more relaxed? It’s hard, right? Octa, what happen between
  you two? Why it’s look so hard for two of you?
Octa                    : Sorry, in fact . . . me . . . Koun and I . . . we’d already advanced to unspeakable
  levels.
Ang                      : Huh? You mean you have . . .
Koun                   : (Hold Octa) don’t hurt him!
Ang                      : No, I’ll not . . . but, why?
Han                      : Ang! Don’t think about it any longer! It had done, we can’t change it!
Ang                      : It’s dream! Please wake me up! You know its hurt!
Han                      : Ang, come on. You need to take a rest. I’m sure you tired now. Octa, help Koun
  to bended his scratch!
Octa                    : Okay.
Ang                      : (Go to her room) what kind of life I had? It’s hard! It’s hurt!
Han                      : Just take a rest Ang! We find the better way to all of us tomorrow!
Jade                     : (Out from her room) Octa, Koun, are you okay? (Give Octa medicine)
Octa                    : Yes, I’ am.
Jade                     : I don’t know it can be so hard. I’m so sorry for all of you!
Koun                   : It’s okay sis.
Jade                     : I think you need to talk again with Ang.
Koun                   : No! She will hurt Octa!
Octa                    : I’ll!
Koun                   : Octa!
Octa                    : Koun, if we want to stay together, we have to talk to her. I'll do it, because I really
  wanted to stay with you.
Jade                     : If that so. Let’s talk to her, I’ll keep Koun here!
Octa                    : Okay. (Go to Ang room)

                Knock, knock . . .

Ang                      : Go away!!!!!!
Han                      : (Open the door) what is it?
Octa                    : Brother . . .
Han                      : Octa?
Ang                      : What do you want?
Octa                    : Sister, can we talk?
Han                      : Let’s come in.
Octa                    : (Entering Ang room) Sister, I’m so sorry for all.
Ang                      : Just what you want.
Octa                    : Sister, I really respect you as sister from Koun. I just want you to know that I
  really love him. I hope this doesn’t change your affection on Koun. I want you to
  treat him as usual. I want my presence didn’t alter the bond between you. I love
  you as a sister, I was really happy when Koun say love me, but back then I was
  afraid you can’t accept our relationship. Sister, I really beg you, let us together,
  please!
Ang                      : Octa, I actually don’t hate the bond that you live. But I'm afraid, if you will only
  hurt each other. You know, in Bali, a person is not married it was normal.
  Couples who have children while not married are usual, but not for the
  relationship you had. I'm afraid your relationship is shattered along with the
  ridicule of the people. I'll let you guys to be together, but I beg of you, hold on to
  keep it a secret from the public. I will unite you if you already Lecture.
Octa                    : Sister, are you sure? Thank you so much! (Hug Ang)
Ang                      : Come on! If you hug me like this, Koun will kill me!
Octa                    : Ah! Sorry, I’m so happy!
Han                      : I’m happy for you, Octa!
Octa                    : Thank you brother!

                Next morning

Koun                   : Hey! I’m winner!
Octa                    : No! It’s me! Not you!
Koun                   : It’s me!
Cleo                    : Sister, what you watch?
Jade                     : Pokémon. Ang loves Pikachu!
Han                      : (Reading magazine) I want this guitar! Haaah!
Ang                      : (Drink beer) Koun, bring me some snack!
Koun                   : Just take it yourself!
Ang                      : (Read comic) what the hell are you!!
Han                      : Calm down! I’ll take it for you.
Ang                      : . . . thanks!
Cleo                    : Sister, what is you read?
Ang                      : Comic.
Cleo                    : Title?
Ang                      : Bara no Tameni.
Cleo                    : Japanese comic?
Ang                      : I guess so!
Cleo                    : You can read Japanese literature?
Ang                      : This comic translation.
Cleo                    : Oh! I got it.
Han                      : This is your snack!
Octa                    : Sister, not you have lectures today?
Ang                      : Huh! You right! Ah! Where is my stuff? Ah! I’m late! (Going out) I’m going!
Han                      : Take care!
Octa                    : Eh? Sister majored in what?
Han                      : Design and style!
Cleo                    : Whoaah! So cool! I hope I can wear her design one day.
Han                      : I hope too.
Cleo                    : So, what about you and sis Jade?
Han                      : I’m in I took music and art classes, if jade taking science classes.
Koun                   : Eh, science classes? That kind of girl!
Han                      : Yes! She is so clever even her look like idiot.
Jade                     : How clearly you said me idiot!
Han                      : It just makes it easier to understand what I said. Don’t be so mad!
Jade                     : Huh! I got it!

                Kriiing, kriiing . . .

Han                      : Koun! Take the phone!
Koun                   : Huh? Hallo?
Oi                          : Hi!
Koun                   : Hi!
Oi                          : Hi!
Koun                   : Huh? Hi! Who is this?
Oi                          : Hi!
Koun                   : Oh, come on! Don’t play to me!
Oi                          : It’s me!
Koun                   : Yes, what is your name?
Oi                          : My name is Oi. Nice to meet you!
Koun                   : Brother? You want to talk with Ang?
Oi                          : Yes, Ang! Please!
Koun                   : Oh! Ang just go to College.
Oi                          : College?
Koun                   : I mean she had classes in her school.
Oi                          : School! Ok, bye! (Turn of the phone)
Octa                    : Who is that?
Koun                   : Oi!
Han                      : Ang brother?
Koun                   : Yes.
Jade                     : Ah, may I ask you something?
Koun                   : Yes?
Jade                     : Exactly what happened with Oi!
Koun                   : Oi? First he was a boy who cheerful, just like Ang. they are always together
  wherever and however. One day he fell and his head banged against the wall. It
  affected him apoplexy. Because the uncle Dotoku very busy, Oi left alone, the
  longer the state of Oi and made it worse mentally retarded. And, the way it is
  until now. He was very close to Ang and Ang are very fond of her brother. So,
  my advices don’t ever talk bad things about Oi to her.
Jade                     : Gotcha . . .

                Knock, knock . . .


Octa                    : Sister? How fast!
Han                      : I don’t know! Let me check it. (Open the door) may I help you?
Octa’s Mom    : This was Ang home, sister of Koun?
Han                      : Yes, please come in.
Octa’s Mom    : What Octa lives here?
Han                      : Ah? Yes, who are you?
Octa’s Mom    : I’m Octa’s mom!
Han                      : Huh? Sit down, please! I’ll call him for you.
Octa’s Mom    : Thank you.
Han                      : (Call Octa) Octa, there is someone need to meet you.
Octa                    : Huh? Who is that?
Han                      : Just check it out!
Octa                    : (Go to living room)
Octa’s Mom    : Octa!
Octa                    : (Shoked) Mom? Why you here?
Octa’s Mom     : Octa, let’s go home with me!
Octa                    : No, mom! I can’t!
Octa’s Mom    : Octa, I already know everything about you and Koun. I don’t like it! I want you
  home with me now. You’ll be fine without it. Octa please, come home with me!
  You will get a better life than this. Octa, according to mom!
Octa                    : No! You don’t know. I’ve to stay here!
Koun                   : What is it? (Hug Octa waist)
Octa’a Mom    : So, you are Koun?
Koun                   : Yes, I’m Koun. What happens is it, Octa?
Octa                    : She is my mom.
Koun                   : (Shocked) Huh? I’m sorry, let’s take a sit and relax. Octa, please!
Octa                    : (Sit down beside Koun)
Han                      : Ah! I’ll make some tea for you.
Jade                     : Han! What happens?
Han                      : Just back to your room! How is Cleo?
Jade                     : She’s better.
Ang                      : I’m home!
Octa                    : Welcome, sister! (Smiling)
Koun                   : Sister . . .
Ang                      : Ah? There is a guest! Excuse me! (go to her room)
Han                      : Ang! Come here! (From dining room)
Ang                      : What is it?
Han                      : She is Octa’s mom. I think better you help them. Because she want Octa to go
  with her!
Ang                      : Ah? That mean?
Han                      : Yes!
Ang                      : Hah! Take this! (Give Han her bag) where is the tea? I’ll bring it to them. (Bring the tea) excuse me, this is your tea!
Octa                    : Thank you.
Octa’s Mom    : Thank you. Are you a maid?
Ang                      : Huh? Sorry, I’m Ang, Koun sister. (Take a sit)
Octa’s Mom    : So, you are Ang? Did you know, what had happens between Octa and your
  brother?
Ang                      : Yes, of course I know!
Octa’s Mom     : Really? So, why you give them to do that? Can you teach your brother to not
  make other being strange person?
Ang                      : I’m sorry if I can teach my brother. But I’m sure they can take responsibility for
  what had they done.
Octa’s Mom    : How can you being like that? You’re his sister, right?
Ang                      : Yes, I am.
Octa’s Mom    : So, why? Are you stupid?
Ang                      : . . .
Octa’s Mom    : How can? You! Don’t you know what will people say about them? Don’t you
  care about their future?
Ang                      : I’m sorry ma’am, if you want, I’ll tell you why I allow them being together.
Octa’s Mom    : Sure! I hope this time not being wrong statement!
Ang                      : First, I’m sorry if I can’t teach my brother being a good person. But, I’ve try my
  best! Second, I’ll never ban them. Like what I said before, I’m sure that they can
  take responsibility about what had they done! Third, I believe them! And I’ll do
  everything to help them! Because, I’m his sister!
Octa’s Mom    : What are you talking about? Don’t be so stupid! Octa, you make me ashamed!
Octa                    : Mom, sorry! But, I’ll still with Koun.
Ang                      : Okay! Ma’am, I’m agree with you that I’m stupid. But, like what I said, I’ll do
  everything to them even that makes me look stupid. You know, you’re not better
  than me.
Koun                   : Sister!
Octa’s Mom    : So, you think you better than me?
Ang                      : Yes! Even I’m not the good one. But I know everything about them! I care to
  them and I’m always there to them!  You know, I’ll always support them even till
  them married! I try everything, I do everything, and I’m working to get some money.
  Just for make them happy.  I don’t care about what the other said about them.
  Because they are mine! I’ll never forgive anyone if they bullied mine! If you ask me
  why! That’s all, is the reason.
Octa’s Mom    : How can you call Octa as yours? He is mine! My son!
Ang                      : So? Now you remember that he is yours? How about last day? You just let him
  go! Why you come after this all happen? Answer me with the correct answer!
Octa’s Mom    : Because I care to him! And I was his mom!
Ang                      : Why you answer me with the wrong answer? Come on! Just say it! You come here, because you shy to your business friend, right? You shy about your son condition! Not because you care to him at all! Because of that I said. I’m better than you! I can accept him in any condition but, what about you? Did you have time to him? Did you ever ask about his feelings? You just make him hurt!
Octa’s Mom    : (Cry) so, you mean it’s all is my fault?
Ang                      : Not at all! It’s my fault too. Because I let them together! I can accept it! you know, first time I heard Koun and Octa confession, it was shocked me! But, after Octa said everything he feels, I realize, that I can’t change them feelings. I know he was afraid to say it to me but, if you think. How can they tell me about their feelings? It just because they want to stay together! I can ban them! I can’t!
Octa’s Mom    : I can’t accept it! I can’t believe this all! I hate you Octa! You’re not my son
  anymore!
Octa                    : (Shocked) Mom!
Octa’s Mom    : Just don’t back home! (Leave)
Ang                      : (Go to her room)
Koun                   : Octa, are you okay?
Han                      : Octa! Take a deep breath! Don’t push yourself!
Octa                    : (Looked down)
Jade                     : Octa, just cry if you want. We will stay here for you!
Octa                    : (Cry and hug Koun)
Koun                   : Octa! You’re strong! Thanks to stay by my side!
Octa                    : Hiks! It hurt!
Ang                      : (Go out)
Jade                     : Ang, where will you go?
Ang                      : Where is Cleo?
Han                      : I n her room! She catches a cold!
Ang                      : I’ll buy medicine! And . . .
Jade                     : And?
Ang                      : (Drink beer) I’ll try to talk to Octa’s mom.
Octa                    : No! sister, no!
Ang                      : (Stoped her step and sit front Octa) Why?
Octa                    : She said that I’m not her son anymore. So, she will never accept me . . .
Ang                      : Are you sure? Octa, there is no one can break up with their own mother. She
  was still your mother!
Octa                    : But she just breaks up me as her son!
Ang                      : Octa, come here!
Octa                    : (Close Ang)
Ang                      : (Hugged Octa) I’m sorry for this all! I’m sorry to make you hurt and cry. I’m so
  sorry!
Han                      : Ang . . .
Ang                      : Just don’t regret everything have done today!
Octa                    : I’ll not . . . (Hugged Ang)

            One week later . . .

Ang                      : (Chough)
Han                      : Ang, are you okay? ­
Ang                      : Yes, I’m. (Smoking)
Han                      : I'm not sure of your health. Should we check your condition?
Ang                      : No! I’m okay. (Take beer from refrigerator)
Han                      : (Read magazine) if you say so. Jade, can you change the channel TV, it’s boring!
Jade                     : No! Cleo and I love this film!
Cleo                    : Yes, sister right!
Koun                   : Octa! Now I’ll become the real winner!
Octa                    : No! You’ll not! It’s still me, who will be the winner!
Koun                   : Come on! You always win, when is my turn?
Octa                    : (Laugh) just keep trying!
Han                      : Can you stop playing game?
Koun                   : I can’t!
Han                      : Huh!
Ang                      : (Coughing up blood)
Han                      : Ang, you bleed!
 Ang                     : (Wiped her lips.) No!
Han                      : Ang, stop lying. Your condition is not good. Let's go to the hospital!
Octa                    : Sister, are you okay? Let’s go, I’ll driving!

No comments:

Post a Comment