Read as u can

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Family - Part 4

Part IV
***
(Aowie’s POV)
-At park
‘What am I doing here?’ ‘What was Emily talking about? Just shut up. So annoying’ (A/N: So cruel T.T) Aowie thought running wild while waiting for their friend. Who is their friend that they wait for, she don’t even know.
“Are you listening to me Wie?” Emily shakes her friend that look like have a glaring contest with the floor beneath her.
“No.” Aowie stare to Emily now. “Why would you suggest something like this without my permission?”
“I though you would like it. I know you have a thing with that Aoi” Emily mumbles the last part.
“I do” Emily surprises with Aowie boldness. “But you could ask me if I want it or not Em. I’m not prepared for something like this” Aowie softened her voice and hold Emily’s shoulder “You need to promise me you would not do such a reckless thing like this again”
Emily nodded. No for long, their friends or rather Emily’s friend and Aowie crush coming. Aoi wear short jeans that close his foot just after his knee, red long sleeve that he roll upside. Behind him there is a shorter guy with blonde hair, with the same style and a child like face grinning towards them, the different is his sleeves are short.
“Ruki!!” Emily shouts right beside me.
“Yo. ‘sup” The shorter man that called Ruki greet. “So this is your friend that you talking about Em?”
“Hu’uh”
“I hope you not talked unnecessary things with him Em” I said with a glare as a bonus.
“Of course not Wie.” She scratches her neck.
After that we go to a lot of place. Emily often runs first ahead of me with Ruki and left Aoi with me to talk to. I admit I enjoy talking with Aoi. He really has an adult figure, and I like it.
“Oh shit, I’m sorry Wie, My Mother message me, I need to go home now, my cat sick and need to head to pet clinic” Emily look at me with a pleading eyes.
“That’s okay. Go home I don’t want to be the cause of your cat death”
“I’ll take you home” Ruki said searching for his motorbike key in his pocket. “If its okay Aoi will take you home Aowie” he add.
“Eh? No it’s okay” I refuse with smile
“That’s not okay. How can we make a girl walk home alone, right Aoi?” Ruki ask Aoi
“Eh? That’s right. I’ll take you home. You can count on me” Aoi smile and pats Ruki’s shoulder.
“Okay. Then we’ll get going. Bye” Ruki said showing Emily to where he parks his motorbike, after they out of Aoi and Aowie sight Ruki sighing all his tension.
“I hope this will work” Emily said looking behind her.
***
(Emily’s POV)
Ruki and I decide to go eat something. I know Ruki when I’m still in junior high. We didn’t really close that time, but we become close eventually. Ruki is a very cheerful person. He will get upset when I say he is a girl, but with his height and face, oh that’s so impossible.
“Em, do you want to go home after this?” Ruki asked me while he still munching his food.
“Don’t talk while eat Ruki. No, I think I’ll drop by bookstore. Do you want to tag along?” He really has childish manner.
“Uhmm, I don’t think I can. I have plane with my Girlfriend after this”
“Hm. Okay then”
***
(Ruki’s POV)
“Okay then Em, I’m going. Bye” I wave my hand to her and walk out from this restaurant.
“Yeah” Emily still sit and eating her dessert there. I feel a bit guilty to her, spent her time alone :(. (A/N: T.T)
My motorbike runs fast on the quite street, catching the time. I smiling remembered I’m going to my Girlfriend’s place. She is so cute. Her round face is my favorite. I feel like want to plant my kiss all over her cute face. I don’t even know I already at her house while thinking of her.
“Oh Ruki. You’ve come” and older woman come greet me telling me to come inside.
“Yeah Mam.” I smile to her.
“I’m sorry you need to wait a bit for that girl. Shessh, sometimes she can be so slow” The older woman or her mother said while rubbing her temple.
“No, it’s okay” speaking of slow, Emily’s face suddenly pop out in my mind. I surrounded with slowpoke people.
“Ruki!?. Sorry, did you wait too long?” a girl at my height with a glasses come out from the other room.
“No. I just came” her mother go back leaving us in the living room but before that she whispering something to her daughter ‘give him a drink Dea’.
“Do you want to drink something?”
“Nah, I already eat with friends before” I really lucky getting girlfriend like Dea. She tolerate me still hanging out with my friend, I don’t like someone clingy.
Riing … Riing …
“Hello?” who the hell call me at this kind of time.
“Ruki??” I heard a sniffle at the other line.
“Hello? Em? What’s wrong?” I asked worried
“Ruki(whine) can you…can you come and save me?”
“What? What’s wrong? Are someone attacking you?” I half yelled make Dea seems a bit worried about what was happening.
“I -hic- I-I… don’t have money anymore~” she sobbed.
“HUH?!!!!”
“Just come here you prick!. I need help here.” Emily snap.
“Geez Em. Is that how you asking for help?” I glance to Dea. “Okay. Stay put there, don’t wandering around. DON’T buy anything anymore.”
“Yeah. What am I? a stray dog?” I could feel Emily rolled her eyes.
Okay, now what should I say to Dea. I can’t just canceling our date to some trash like Em (A/N : Oiiii!!).
“Something wrong Ruki?” She looks at me with a worried face.
“Um, Dea I…” “It’s okay. Don’t you want to help your friend?” she cut my line before I got to tell her things.
“It’s that really okay?” Uncertain, I asked once more
“Hu-un (nodded). But. . .”
“But?”
“I want to go along with you. I can’t help become worried. Your friends are my friends.”

After that I go to Emily’s place where her face really likes a dog whining. She look so happy when I come, or my money is come. From there I know that Emily with Dea is friend, and that’s ended up with Emily wailing over Dea who smile and just petting her back.

No comments:

Post a Comment