Read as u can

Monday, August 04, 2014

Family - Part 3

I am so sorry~ (bowing my head many times).
I am such a lazy writer. But it’s hard to get the idea to what am I gonna write first. Even when I asked my friends opinion about what need to be add they just shrug me off (desperate cry).
On with the story. . .

 (Third POV)
The time flies so fast. Now theyre collage students. Aowie and Emily went to STIBA, Dea went to STP, Kristen went to UNUD and Ang went to ISI.
***
~Time Skip~
(Emily’s POV)
“How about we stay here a bit while waiting for our class begin Wie?” I ask sitting to one of the balcony there waiting for her.
“Okay” she said sitting beside me.
“What we get for the first period?” I checked my hand phone for my schedule.
“Don’t know”
“Geez”
After a while waiting we decided to go to our class. We talk a lot of stuff that catching our eyes, from something to someone, just likely a gossip girl.
But suddenly when I turn around to face Aowie, she already sitting on the floor and someone was apologizing to her.
This someone also if I say has a rather beautiful face. Although a piercing on his lips didn’t do anything to make his face scary. He has a black hair, a shoulder length.
“Ah! I am very sorry about this” helping Aowie get up “I’m in hurry, I didn’t see my way. I’m sorry. Did you hurt somewhere” He asked worried
(Aowie’s POV)
Ughhh. . .
I don’t know how to say this. But really, here he is someone with gorgeous face looking at me with a concern face.
“Wie. . . Aowie? He is asking you” Emily said with a hint giggle on her tone.
“Oh? Uhm? I- I am fine. Nothing to worry about” I said straightening my posture.
“What did you say before?” He turns to ask Emily.
“Huh? What did I said?” Emily said confuse. I want to smack my face, sometimes she can be a little slow. She need to repair that brain of her or if can buy a new one. (A/N: Hey!!)
He frown and then sighing by Emily’s act “Her name. What is her name you said?”
“Oh~” Emily nod “Aowie. Her name is Aowie. Is something wrong with that?”
“No. Just, her name is the same like mine. I am also Aoi” he then smile at me make me want to turn like a jelly.
“Really?” I asked unbelievable.
“Yup” and then his friend called him with the name that has a similarity with me. ‘It’s really the same’ I thought. Unlucky me, my best friend snap me from my daze. Ishh.
“Earth to” Emily wave her hand in front of my face “We need to go to class”
“Yeah yeah. I know.” Stomps passing her “Do you think I can see him again?”
“Who?” she smirk
“The gardener. Of course that Aoi guy”
“Who knows? From where he heading to, he is Japanese literature student, isn’t he? And a senior on top of that, because we didn’t see him when our orientation day”
-Break time
“I’m hungry” I said to Emily who is sits beside but looking to my hand phone.
“Then eat” Emily said also looking to her phone.
“I want to go to canteen”
“Then go” she said bored.
“You don’t want to eat?”
“Nope”
“Thirsty?”
“I bought one before”
“Geez” I stand up and take her phone away. “Hey!?” She half yelled.
“Company me” Emily’s sighing but stands none then less companying me to canteen. (A/N: I’m hopeless against my friend T.T)
Emily said she doesn’t want to buy anything so she waiting for me at one of canteen’s table. When I busy with choosing my food to buy I heard a familiar voice beside me. I turn to see that deep yet smooth voice source.
“Oh. It’s you” The familiar voice as turn to be Aoi asked.
“Hi” I smile to him, the sweetest smile I have.
“Are you alone?” he look down to me with his tall legs I feel humiliated because our different height. He looks so mature with black T-shirt warp with white vest and those tight jeans around his slender foot. Oh so sexy >.<.
“No. I’m with friend, she is waiting there” I point to where Emily sits. She wave her hand to us, I bet she knew Aoi was right beside me before me.
“Hoo. I’m sorry if I’m rude. But…She is so small for a collage student, isn’t she?”
“It’s okay, even you said that directly to her it wouldn’t be a big problem, she is to kind never taken anything too deep to her heart.” I shrug “But I don’t know if she keeps grudge. Nah, she isn’t that kind of person as I know her”
“You know each other for a long time I assume” He seems amused with how I explain my friend.
“That’s true” Emily suddenly pop up behind us startle me a bit. This kid . . . “I hope you not saying anything weird to him” she glare to me
“Oh~ I say a bunch of weird things about you Em” I smirk
She pouts but said nothing to retort back. “Are you done? Lets get back to class, it’s getting crowded here” she said with a pleading tone.
“Okay. Then Aoi, I am going to class first. See you” I said dragging Emily out of canteen.
“See you” Emily wave her hand to Aoi who return her motion with a smile.
***
(Third POV)
-the next day at campus
Emily half running toward her class not wanting the other class disturb by her footsteps. Her face set into a smiling face with a little laugh escaping her mouth. On the class her eyes land on Aowie first.
“What that creepy grin for, Em?” she asked raising her eyebrow.
Emily pouts but changes it back into a smiley face “I got interesting news for you”
“What interesting news you possibly have for me Em?” Emily looks at Aowie with disbelieving eyes.
“You…I worked so hard to get this arranged. So you can meet with that Aoi guy in a long time, but this is how you would pay me? With this kind of attitude?” Emily place both her hand on her and glaring at Aowie who has a shock face.
“You what?” Aowie don’t believe her, but if this chance is true than why not take it seriously.
“You will not take that attitude towards me young woman” Emily pointed to Aowie with her small finger.
Aowie scoff “Fine. What did you say before MOM?” Aowie ask with smile.
“That’s better. You can delete the ‘MOM’ part” finally Emily sits down. “Like I said before. I have a friend that befriend with Aoi and ask him if he can ask Aoi to go out tomorrow. With us of course” Emily chirped happily.
“What?!”

TBC. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment