Read as u can

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My Lovely Pretty Boy


Asia Pretty Boy

Holla There, how are you? Hope you in the best condition!
Now I’ll tell you one secret!
I LOVE PRETTY BOY!!!
So, do you know one of a thousand pretty boys?
This is some pretty boy TSBBS versions, check it out!

1st “Nippon

You know who is he? Yes you right, he is the main actor in this Blog “Uruha”. He is one of five members from The Gazette Member. Haah, you know, he is my bride-to-be. But, Aoi take him from me. :’( *throwing myself to boiled oil

2nd “Indonesia

Kyaaa!!!! He is my FAVORITE!!! His name is “Tex Saverio” he is designer from Indonesia, one of his gown was wear by “Lady Gaga”. Actually, he always be my FAVORITE!!!

3rd “Nippon”

Guess who!! Guess who!!!
What? You say you don’t know?
Let me tell you, he is “Hizaki” from “Versailles”! *throwing my plate

4th “Korea”

His name is “Kim Hee Chul” member from “Super Junior”. Oh GOD! His smile is . . . .
FAVORITE!!!!

5th“Indonesia”

Let’s say hello to my BF. His name is “Xing Hermina” member from “[F]ame”. You see his eyes? Doesn’t its look pretty? Yeah! Yeah! His eyes melting meh >///<

6th “Nippon”

His name iiis “Taiga Kyomoto” member of “Bakaleya”. Actually, first time I know he from my friend named “Diah” she come to school and bring laptop plus movie that named “Shiritsu Bakaleya” and I found him! He is so so so so awesome! *nose bleeding

7th “Korea”

Call him “Key”! He is one of five members from “SHINee”. I think he is not pretty at all. But, he always makes me completely crazy! So, how can I ignore his pretty face? *Jump around

8th “Nippon”

Let him blow your mind!!! He is “Miyavi” my FAVORITE!!! Father. He is a great guitarist! You never can imagine how awesome he is!! *going crazy

9th “Nippon”

“Chinen Yuri” he is member of “Hey! Sey! Jump!” He makes my friends and me in argue!
Me     : How pretty >///<
My friend     : No, his not!
Me     : Yes he is!
My friend     : No!!!
Me     : Why? No?
My friend     : You can’t call him pretty because he is cute!
Me     : Yes, he is cute! But, how can you ignore his pretty face if he can make me crazy??

10th “Korea”

Holla!! Call him “Ren” he is member of “Nuest”. Can you see it? Yeah, that way! You see? You say he pretty? Thanks GOD! Finally I know they’re not blind!!!

11th “Korea”

Did you ever heard about “TRAX”??
Yes, he is “Rose” or you can call him “No Min Woo”. I think he is absolutely pretty with that nose!! *lick his photo

12th “Nippoon”

Finally for the last. . . I’ll let you to guess!!!
5, 4, 3, 2, 1 . . .
Your answer is right!!!
He is “Bou” from “An-Cafe”. Guys, I think he make me crazy! If I can’t own “Uruha” so I’ll marry “Bou”!!! Kyaaaa!!!! *Bounced around

Okay guys, I think Bou be the last in this session. . . I’m sorry to end this session, but, next I’ll tell you more interesting thing . . .
So, just wait and . . .

Don’t Miss It!!



TSBBStm family and Admin said
Thanks for reading our blog and be TSBBSkoibito

No comments:

Post a Comment