Read as u can

Monday, May 28, 2012

The Gazette "Because You are Mine eps 6"


Ruki                 : Pretty boy!
Miyavi              : Why? (read a magazine)
Ruki                 : What now? This is over? I don’t know, I feel something bad will happen to us!
Miyavi              : I don’t know. I think Reita father will not let we go too far. But, don’t worry,
  No matter what everything is fine a head!
Ruki                 : Really? I hope that you said is right!
Miyavi              : . . . (Think on his mine) I hope so, Ruki!
Ruki                 : Will you sleep with me tonight pretty boy?
Miyavi              : (Look at Ruki) sure! (Smile and go to bed)

At 11.30 PM

Uruha              : (Go out from her room and drink water. Suddenly she fined Aoi that alone in
  Backyard. (Closer to Aoi) Aoi-chan? What are you doing here?
Aoi                   : Uru-chan? Nothing, I just can’t sleep. What about you?
Uruha              : I’m too. (Sit beside Aoi)
Aoi                   : Uru-chan . . .
Uruha              : . . . (Look at Aoi face) Yes?
Aoi                   : . . . Where are Yuri and Aoi?
Uruha              : In their room.
Aoi                   : Aa~
Uruha              : Why?
Aoi                   : Will you hear what will I said now?
Uruha              : Absolutely, yes!

            . . .

Aoi                   : I love you!
Uruha              : Eh? You really feel that?
Aoi                   : Yes, I said the truth about all my feelings.
Uruha              : So ka? If that so, can you hug me?
Aoi                   : (Look and hug Uruha) . . . Why? . . .
Uruha              : I, I . . . I don’t know why! I don’t know . . . I fell there is something bad will happen
                          with you, I’m afraid that I’ll lose you. I feel that I miss you so much. I feel that is
                          so . . . empty. I think . . . (cry) please, just don’t leave me!
Aoi                   : . . . stop . . . everything is fine as far! Don’t worry, I’ll always beside you. No matter
                          what, I don’t care even this is my last word. But I promise I’ll do everything to save
                          you. Because you are mine!
Uruha              : Aoi-chan, will you still love me even I’m not Shima?
Aoi                   : Yes, Because of that, I said “Because you are mine”.
Uruha              : Please, just keep like this, don’t leave me or let me down.
Aoi                   : I promise . . . (Look Uruha eyes and kiss her)

            Uruha room

Reita                : (Wake up) Anee-chan, where is Uruha?
Yuri                  : Outside, maybe she with Aoi-kun.
Reita                : Anee-chan, what should I do now?
Yuri                  : Why?
Reita                : Actually, Uruha-chan is Shima, they are one person.
Yuri                  : (Wake up) really?
Reita                : Yes!
Yuri                  : If that so, just tell them about it!
Reita                : I can’t, I think Aoi is start to loving Uruha.
Yuri                  : Don’t be so stupid Rei-chan! You know, if Aoi really start to love her that will be
                          great, Aoi love the same person that means Aoi not dishonest. He loves Uruha and
                          Shima that is one person. Oh God! How strong love that you have made?
Reita                : You right. If that so, I’ll tell them tomorrow. I think now Aoi and Uruha will have a
                          great night.
Yuri                  : What you mean with “great night”?
Reita                : Nothing, just back sleep now!

            Backyard . . .

Aoi                   : Want to walk?
Uruha              : Where?
Aoi                   : I remember there is supermarket that open 24hr.
Uruha              : Okay. (Take a walk)
Aoi                   : Uruha did you know how important you in my life?
Uruha              : Eh?
Aoi                   : (Look at Uruha, smiling) you more important than myself.
Uruha              : . . . (Smiling)

            Suddenly someone attack them . . .

Aoi                   : What the hell?
Uruha              : Aoi-chan, your back!
Gangster 1        : Two of you must die!!
Aoi                   : Kick the gangster.
Uruha              : Help!!! (Screaming)
Kai                   : (Back from supermarket) Aoi-san!! (Catch Uruha and kick the gangster)
Shou                : Uruha, are you okay?
Uruha              : Aoi-chan!! Please help him!
Shou                : Stay here! (Run and help Aoi)
Gangster 2       : (Shoot Uruha)
Uruha              : (Look the gangster and call Aoi deeply) Aoi-chan . . .
Aoi                   : (Run and safe Uruha) . . . Uru-chan, are you okay?
Gangster 2       : Come one! We killed that boy.
Gangster 1        : (Run)
Shou                : Aoi-san! You’re blinding!!
Kai                   : Oh shit! He shoots Aoi!
Aoi                   : I’m sorry, I can’t keep my promise. (Fall in Uruha arms)
Uruha              : (Looked Aoi face) Why . . . why you do that? Aoi-chan?
Aoi                  : (Breath slowly, smiling and smoothly said) don’t be so mad. I do that . . . because, you are (close his eyes)
  mine. . .
Uruha              : Aoi-chan . . . wakes up! Wake up! Please, wake up! Aoi-chan . . . wakes up, please!
 (Cry)
Kai                   : Uru-chan . . . stop crying, come on we bring Aoi to hospital. (Help Uruha carrying
                          Aoi)
Shou                : (Call the other)

            At hospital

Kai                   : Doctor, how is my brother condition?
Doctor              : He is in down condition, he loses much blood, I’ll check his condition again
                          tomorrow.
Kai                   : Thank you doctor. (Entering Aoi room) Aoi-sama, thank you for adopted me, thank you
                          for care my lives, thank you for keep me from that wild life. Aoi-sama, please
                          wake up you are too important to keep that pain, please, wake up. I’m sorry if
                          I’m cry, I’m sorry to looks so weak, but it’s me if you leave me like this! I can’t lose
                          you Aoi! I . . . I, I don’t know what will I do without you! Please, wake up! (Go out
                          and run away)
Reita                : Kai-san! (Following Kai)
Yuri                  : I’m so sorry for your brother, Ruki-chan.
Ruki                 : Why? Don’t say that! You act like Aoi will die! Kai said that Aoi will never dead! So
                          don’t act like that!! (Crying)
Miyavi              : Uru-chan, come on you have to eat! Just a little, please just eat this!
Uruha              : Thank you, but I don’t want to eat yet, I’ll eat that if I want. Just leave me with
                          Aoi.
Miyavi              : . . . Okay, I’ll give you time with Aoi-kun (Leave Uruha)
Aoi                   :  (In his mind) what is it? Why everything is dark? Why I can’t feel my body? Where
                          is I’ am . . . Uru-chan, help me . . .

1 Month Latter . . .

Ruki                 : (At moving cloud hill) Kai-chan, will Aoi get well?
Kai                   : Absolutely yes!
Miyavi              : Will you check Aoi and Uruha condition?
Yuri                  : Since Aoi-san in hospital, Uruha never sleep and eat. Finally she was sick!
Reita                : Anee-chan, shut up!
Yuri                  : Why you so rude? By the way? When will you tell them about Uruha?
Shou                : Tell what?
Reita                : I’m sorry actually Uruha and Shima is one person.
Ruki                 : One person?
Kai                   : Really?
Miyavi              : Why not you tell it to Aoi-kun?
Reita                : I don’t know, I’m afraid to tell about it. . .
Miyavi              : You will never can say that to them!!

2 Months Latter . . .

Doctor              : Their condition was dropped!
Kai                   : Doctor please does something to help them!
Doctor              : I’ll . . .
Ruki                 : What happen?
Kai                   : Aoi and Uruha condition was dropped.
Miyavi              : What should we do now?
Kai                   : Doctor tries to make them better.
Uruha              : (Looked Aoi face) don’t worry Aoi-chan, I’ll still here.

3 Months Latter . . .

Shou                : Uruha, are you okay?
Uruha              : Yes, I’m okay. I just feel little tired.
Ruki                 : Did you have drink your supplement?
Uruha              : No, I’ll drink that latter.
Miyavi              : Uru-chan, please keep your condition!
Kai                   : Here, I make it for you to eat.
Yuri                  : Kai was a perfect chef!
Uruha              : Thank you, but I really not want to eat yet.
Ruki                 : Really? If that so, why not you take some rest now?
Uruha              : (Smiling) Thank you for care of me. I love you all, thanks for everything, you all
                          the best. I’m sorry if there was mistaken I made. Now I will take a rest in Aoi side.
Kai                   : Don’t talk like that.
Shou                : If that so, we will wait in waiting room. (Go out)
Uruha              : (Look at Aoi face) . . . Aoi-chan, you are the best man ever I have. You know, first
                          time I saw you, you are so scare me, ha-ha (laughing) but as long as time move, I
                          know who you are, you are a good man, full of responsibility, care with the other,
                          you always help the other and you can make me by your side. You know, first time
                          you said “because you are mine” to me, that word make me feel like I’m fly, first
                          time i heard that word, I feel that I’m not the best girl for you. But, as far you by
                          my side, you make me feel that we are the best couple ever in this world. . .
                          Aoi-chan, I feel so tired, I want to sleep now, will you still by my side? I will still here
                          for you, because I’m yours . . . (hold Aoi hands and asleep)
Doctor&Nurse  : (Run to Aoi room)
Miyavi              : What happen? (Try to enter Aoi room)
Nurse               : Please wait here. Doctor wills exam the patient.
Ruki                 : What happen? Why they looks like . . . .
Yuri                  : Calm down Ruki, everything will better, nothing bad can you think.
Shou                : Kai, come on!
Kai                   : (Walk) what it is? Did now the time?
Reita                : Kai, don’t say like that, you remember with Ruki?
Kai                   : I’m tired! I’m tired to act like I’m strong! I’m weak! I’m weak! You heard me Ruki, I
                          just a weak brother. I can keep this feeling again, its hurt! It makes me cry! It’s too hurt!
Ruki                 : (Crying)
Yuri                  : Don’t cry Ruki!!
Miyavi              : (Help Kai to wake up) Kai, please don’t cry!
Kai                   : What you mean with that word? So what wrong with your eyes and that tears? Its
                          hurt! I know you feel it too.
Miyavi              : I’m sorry Kai I’m so sorry (hug Kai)
Doctor              : (Go out) Sorry. I can’t do more!
Ruki&Kai          : (Run and entering Aoi room)
Kai                   : Stop! You can’t take them! Please, don’t bother them! They still sleep, please don’t
                          bother them! Go away!!
Ruki                 : (Hug Aoi and Uruha) Aoi-chan, actually Uru-chan and Shima-chan is one person.
                          Please wake up. Will you let it pass away? Aoi-chan wakes up! Stop scary me!
                          Stop act like this! I hate it! You too Uru-chan, please wake up! I’m waiting you
                          two to wake up, please don’t end like this!!
Kai                   : (Carrying Aoi and Uruha) come on Ruki, we take them home.
Ruki                 : (Help Kai)
Miyavi              : Kai stop it! Please, don’t like this! Please Kai!
Shou                : Kai-chan, you are the best brother that ever Aoi have, please don’t do that to Aoi
                          and Uru-chan.
Reita                : Kai, don’t you think that you make Aoi and Uru-chan sad in there? They watch
                          you like this they saw what you do with their body.
Yuri                  : Ruki-chan, you are a good boy, did you can let Aoi-chan and Uru-chan feel sad
                          when they saw two of you like this? Please Ruki-chan, let them sleep in the best
                          place, I believe that they happy in there, because they are still together and they
                          are have a good brothers like both of you.
Ruki                 : (Cry)
Kai                   : (Crying and keep hug Aoi) I can’t, I don’t want like this . . . (screaming)
                          I HATE IT!!!!!!!

1 Year 3 Months Latter . . .

Miyavi              : Hi Uru-chan and Aoi-kun, how are you there? Hope so you all fine there . . . now I
                          come with my wife and my Daughter, what do you think about them? Doesn’t
                          my wife look pretty? How about my daughter, she is so cute right? She will grow
                          up and be a good girl like Uru-chan. Did you know, now Reita life with his wife,
                          and Yuri life with her father, Yuri decide to continued her father business, and . . .
                          now Kai-chan and Ruki-chan life in my house in Japan and schooling in the best
                          school there. Ruki-chan still hate when I call him with “Little Boy” but he loves to
                          call me “Pretty Boy”. Aoi-chan, you are my best friend ever, we grew up together,
                          we play, and go wherever together, till now, you still be my best friends, I promise
                          I’ll keep Kai-chan and Ruki-chan as you keep me. I love both of you. Sleep well,
                          my bestfriends. Oh, one more, about Shou-chan . . . he told me to give this leter to
                          you, I’ll read it for you . . .





“To: Aoi & Uruha



          Aoi-kun, don’t be so jealous with me, I don’t feel that feelings like you to Uru-chan I just want two of you happy together. Now I life in France with my Girlfriend, I will marry next month I hope you come there with Uru-chan I keep one invitation for you two. I know that I can’t see two of you, but I believe that we can feel your presence, because, we’ll never can’t forget everything about our memory together. I will tell our story to my children and all my friends in France. I’ll always remember every second we spent together, I hope we can meet again in other life.
          We . . . Me, Aoi-kun, Uru-chan, Reita-kun, Yuri-sama, Miyavi-san, Ruki-chan, and Kai-san. Take care yourself in there, I pray for your happiness.



You’re Friend,
Shou”









*** The End ***


























About The Story


This is just a fictive, we write this story because we love “The Gazette” and we’re GAZEROCK.
Just enjoy it, we hope you like the entire story that we have made.

Thank You.


Writer                          : Mitha Anggra
Editor                           : Diah Kumala, Ade Widnyana, Bella, Wisnawan, Dwira, Ihsan.

Special Thank’s            : TSBBS member “will always do the best and work together” and all the                                                  reader of the story.
                                                                                                 


Love,
TSBBS



No comments:

Post a Comment